Thursday, July 18, 2019

Thursday and Cleaning Day

I got up shortly before 5:00AM this morning, dressed and had my breakfast. I fed the mama cat. I haven't seen any of her kittens since yesterday morning. It is very hot so perhaps they are laying low in some place  cooler...out of the sun.

I plan to vacuum this morning. I probably won't do much else since it is so hot. I do have a load of laundry in the washer. When it is finished, I will put it in the dryer.

I plan to suggest to Robert that I mow the back yard every week in August since he can't get his riding mower into the back yard. Then I may ask him to mow the front and side yards which he can do with his riding mower. Maybe he would consider lowering his price some if we do that.  It's just an idea. I will see what he thinks. He said mowing Zeke's back yard was a real hot and hard job since they had let it get so high and he had to mow it with a push mower.

More later....

I had a Wal Mart frozen dinner for my dinner. and right after that, Nancy came by. After about an hour, Suzanne called and asked if I was going to be home. She wanted to return a book she had borrowed from me. She asked me if I wanted a cherry limeade slush. Nancy asked her to bring her one too and she would pay her for it. Susan came by and stayed awhile too.  We all had a good visit and a very good cherry limeade slush.

Suzanne also brought by her gift for the baby next door.. After she and Nancy left, I took her gift over next door. That baby is darling! It's 5 pounds 2 oz. now. Her name is Mason....but they don't spell it that way.  The maternal grandmother is over there too this afternoon.

More later....

The mama cat has been back to eat again this evening. I haven't seen any of the kittens for the past two days. 

I watched some Amazon Prime "Murder She Wrote" after the company left.  I also ate some yogurt for my supper.  At 7:00PM I intend to take my bath and get into my pjs.  Then I will go to bed at 9:00PM as usual.

No comments: