Saturday, July 27, 2019

Saturday and Laundry

I had some trouble sleeping last night until I took Melatonin again. Then I slept until after 5:00AM. I got up and got myself ready for the day, had my breakfast and started my laundry of my sheets, underwear, and the cloths I used to dust yesterday. They are in the dryer now.

Mama cat and two of her babies have been eating and drinking water out front. Three of her babies seem to have disappeared. I haven't seen them regularly. These two often come with her.

The only plan I have for today is to finish this laundry and re-make the bed and then later, for lunch, I will go up to Gabbys.  That's Joyce, Karan M's stepdaughter. Sometimes Karen K.is there and we visit. Karen K is lonely, has no children, is divorced, and has few friends.

I haven't seen Nancy since Monday. She went to the doctor in Bartlesville with Dale, her cousin, on Tuesday. She said they didn't find any reason why she is sick to her stomach so often. She drinks an awful lot of coffee. That may have something to do with it.

More later....I believe my sheets are dry.

I got my bed remade and everything else put away.  So the apartment is clean and the laundry is done. I need a few things from the Dollar General store...not much, but some. I will go later.... after they open.I believe they open at 9:00AM.

I went to Dollar General at 9:00AM and bought the few things I needed. I worked on my talk some more and also rebooted the desktop computer. It had begun freezing up again. Re-booting fixed it this time.

Later I was going up to Gabby's for lunch again but she was closed so I decided to go to Independence for lunch. It had been ages since I had had a personal pan pizza at Big Cheese. Afterward I went to Dairy Queen and had a blizzard. It was great! With all I had eaten at that time, I didn't need another thing to eat this evening.

While I was there, I also bought gasoline. I was down to 4 gallons.

I read my book this afternoon and also deadheaded and watered my flowers.

I took my bath at 7:00PM. I am listening to music right now while I do my blog. At 9:00PM, I will go on to bed.

No comments: