Friday, November 1, 2019

Friday and Rent Day

I slept like a log last night. It was probably because the room was cool plus the fact that I did not watch TV or work on the computer. I read all evening..I slept until after 5:00AM this morning.

I dressed and had my oatmeal and coffee this morning. Then I fed the cats. Two of them were waiting for me to open the door and feed them. I will need to buy cat food today...again.. 

The desktop computer locks up a lot. Sometimes I can reboot it and it will work for awhile. But soon it locks up again. Luckily I have Scott's old laptop too and it works fine. It runs Windows 7 and is no problem at all. As a back up, I also have the notebook Keith bought me last year. But the desktop is the one connected to the printer.  Next month when I am ready to do the class newsletter, I will need to get Cox to get the laptop connected to that.printer.

I imagine Suzanne will be by today to pick up the rent check since it's the 1st of November..

More later.....

I went by the store today and bought some more cat food and some oatmeal and cakes mixes. That's all I needed today.  I had some tomato bisque soup for lunch  with crackers and cheese. It was very good. Now I want to get some peach tea. I am still using up the last gallon of peach tea I bought this summer. I was going to get some coffee cake mix but they were out.

Suzanne called this morning and said she would be by to get the rent check this afternoon. She may have already been by.

No, she hasn't. Well, I have done all the going I am going to do this afternoon unless I take the audio book back to the Caney library after she leaves. I have another book to read on my Kindle so if I can't see anything else I want to read there, I will read that.

More even later...

I took the audio book back after Suzanne left. They are going to Branson for a few days.

The Caney library was closed...unexpectedly. Now I will have to make another trip up there again tomorrow afternoon sometime..They have irregular hours and are only open half days most days. I have a record of what days they are open and what hours each day but suddenly they close without any reason. Ho Hum!

It's nice this afternoon and I was going to wash my car but the car wash here would not accept my bank card no matter which way I inserted it so it will just have to remain dirty. I decided not to try to insert the $4.00 in cash for fear it would take my money and still not begin the car wash. It's strange.

More later... . .

I watched an episode of "Murder She Wrote" and then took my bath and got ready for bed. It's almost 8:00PM now but really too early for bed.  If I can get this computer to work, I will play some solitaire to kill some time. Then at 9:00PM, I will go on to bed.



  


No comments: