Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tuesday and Storms Forecast

I slept fairly well last night. My arm hurt off and on and kept me from being able to sleep and I finally took two melatonin tablets and did somewhat better.

I got up around five and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I ate my oatmeal and had both drinks..coffee and Chai Latte.

The scruffy gray cat was waiting for me to open the door this morning. He/she was soon joined by one of the smaller yellow cats, I put all three bowls out and they ate their fill and left. The birds began eating the cat food so I brought it in. Then Big Yellow Tom came and I took it back out and he/she ate and left. I have not seen Mama cat  yet. She has been waiting until a little later so she won't run onto Big Yellow Tom. That may be her now. Or it may be Scruffy. I have trouble telling them apart since she was attacked. She's a little scruffy now too.

More later...

Big Yellow Tom is back eating some more now.

I won't be going anywhere today since we are forecast for storms and possibly hail too. I protect my car whenever possible. It has to last me the rest of my life......if possible.

I have two books on my Kindle to read. I am reading about the 1918 Flu pandemic now. I pre-ordered another book that arrived this morning. It's called "The End of October" . At least I have reading material now.

I will fix some hot chocolate now. Be back soon.....

o.k. I am ready now for the CBS news that comes on at 8:00AM here.  It's only 7:20 now.  Be back later...

It's 9:00AM now and the CBS news has another hour before it is done for the morning.

Most of the cats have been here and eaten and I have brought in the food again to keep the birds away from it.

So more later...

So I will get back to it later...

I have read in my latest Kindle book all afternoon. About thirty minutes ago I went out to Dollar General and bought the few things I needed in groceries this week. It still is not raining and it is after 3:00PM now. The sun is still shining

More later.....

About 4:00PM the  storm hit. I watched the weather channel for awhile and realized that although we were under the storm warning, it was going east and south of us. Nothing was on the three Tulsa stations except the Tulsa area weather so I turned off the TV and took out my Kindle and read my book.

I put the cat's food out for them and noticed it had water in it during the storm. My overhang didn't protect it. I brought it in and took out two large paper towels and dumped it on them to dry. Then after the storm passed, I set out fresh cat food and all three of them came and ate before I went to bed.

I took my bath at 7:00PM as usual and read the book until 9:00PM when I went on to bed.

No comments: