Saturday, May 2, 2020

Saturday and Vacuuming

I slept fairly well last night although my arm was very sore. Every time I rolled over the pain was excruciating and woke me up. It's just something I have to live with.

I have got myself ready for the day and had my coffee and oatmeal. Two cats were waiting for me to open the door. There was scruffy gray and one of the yellow cats, Big Yellow Tom. They have eaten their fill and are gone now.

I will finish the vacuuming today. All I lack is the dining room and den so that won't take long. I will wait until after the news is over before I begin.  I will also need to dust. That too is not a big deal. After all, this is only five rooms.

I see the other two smaller yellow cats are out there now eating.  I may need to refill those bowls.

I see it's supposed to rain tonight and Thursday and Friday this next week. That will make it a wet week. I will need to have the yard mowed on Wednesday afternoon next week. That is also the day I get my hair colored and cut at Toni's shop in Coffeyville at 9:30AM.

More later....I want to watch the CBS news.

I see Big Yellow Tom is back. I had taken the food in because the birds were getting into it. There was one piece of food the birds had left on the cement there and he was eating that. I took a bowl of food out to him and he ate his fill and left. Now I need to go bring that bowl of food back in before the birds come back..

Well, I did that and then went out front and trimmed the hedge. Pablo had trimmed his so mine looked really shaggy. That made a mess so I cleaned that up and now I am very tired. I will get a cup of hot chocolate and sit down and rest. So more later...I still haven't vacuumed  those two rooms but it's only 10:00AM so I have plenty of time..

It's time now to vacuum so I will get back to this later....

I got the den vacuumed and then watched John Hamer's Tuesday program . It was all about major  pandemics over the ages..especially the Black Death from the 13th century. It was very interesting.

One of the gray cats came for dinner and I gave him/her some fresh food. He/she ate until she/he was full and then I took the food in to keep it away from the birds.

Now I have been watching Heavy Rescue 401 on the weather channel.  It's after 5:00PM so I probably better eat my banana. That's my regular supper. Then at 7:00PM, I will take my bath and watch some more of these until bedtime at 9:00PM.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

In Arkansas still no shops can cut hair or do tattoos. Don’t want a anchor on my arm but I give a lot for a good hair cut. My last one was middle of February.

Margie's Musings said...

Toni is just bringing me in for the color and haircut. She cleans everything and wears a mask and only has one person in at a time. I have been trimming on my own hair for weeks.