Monday, May 4, 2020

Monday and Laundry

I got involved in my latest book last night and stayed up until after 11:00PM to finish it. It was called "The End of October". It too was about an influenza pandemic. One thing I have learned from these two well researched books is that these influenza pandemics almost always have a second run after the first ones clear up. Sometimes there is even a third.

But I slept very well and only woke up once in the night. I have had my oatmeal and both my coffee and Chai Latte. I ate ice cream last evening. I got a pint of it at Dollar General.

I stripped my bed this morning and remade it with clean sheets and have my dirty sheets and towels in the laundry. I need to put that laundry in the dryer now.

O.K. That's done now. It will be a while until they get dry since it was a large load.

I had four cats here for their breakfast this morning. I had to dig out another bowl for number four.  There were three yellow cats and gray mama cat. They are all full and gone now. I should bring in the bowls or the birds will be into what is left in those bowls.  Some of the other gray cats may show up before the storm starts so I will be prepared to put some of it back out.

Those cats really cleaned up those three smaller bowls and made a dent in the double bowl too.

The daughter of Krystal just mowed on Wednesday and already the yard could use mowing again. But we have those big storms forecast for today. I will wait until the "Weather on the 8's" on the weather channel to find out when I can get her to mow again. It looks like another Wednesday. will be the best chance. I just texted Krystal so maybe I can schedule it on the calendar sometime this morning as soon as I hear from her.

More later...

Krystal  texted me back and said her daughter would mow for me on Wednesday. I will put that on my calendar. It's supposed to rain and storm this afternoon but tomorrow is supposed to be o.k. and hopefully the yard will be dry enough to mow by Wednesday.

I watched the CBS news until it went off and then changed to the weather channel again.

I folded out the sheets and stuff in the dryer and put most of it away. Some is just damp and I left that on top of the dryer until it completely dries.

I spent the afternoon watching programs I had recorded.  It's 4:20PM now. At 5:30PM, I will watch the CBS news. In the meantime, I will put away the dry clothes I left on the dryer to dry.

At 7:00PM I will take my bath and probably stay up until 10:00PM so I can watch  "Bull" which is on at 9:00PM.


No comments: