Friday, August 14, 2020

Friday and Lunch Out

I slept very well last night and only woke up a couple of times to go to the bathroom  and get a drink of water. I got up shortly before 5:00AM and got myself ready for the day.

I had my breakfast of oatmeal and juice and coffee and when I opened the door I had three cats ready for their breakfast. I didn't see either of the kittens..just Scruffie and one of the yellow cats. They are gone now and Big Yellow Tom is eating there now. I am having my Chai now.

I have checked my e-mail and also balanced my bank account,  I still have several checks outstanding.

I will vacuum the dining room today and then at 11:00AM I will pick up Nancy to go to lunch at Anna Maes in Independence. We will meet Gay and Adele there for lunch. They have separation and wear masks until customers are ready to eat.

More later...

I got the dining room vacuumed while the commercials were on. That is the entire apartment. All I lack is dusting. I will get that done sometime today.

I will have the yard mowed this evening.

I called Nancy at mid morning and she was sick all night so she could not go with me to lunch with Gay and  Adele.

John texted me that Octavia was having her puppies and they had cancelled their trip. to South Dakota.The puppies are more important.

More later...

Krystal decided to have the girls mow tomorrow . Something came up tonight.

That's fine. Whatever is convenient.

I went over to Nancy's after I got back from Independence and took her half of my sandwich. It was way too large for me to eat. I had it cut in half. Naomi brought some cobbler over for Nancy too. She will have a nice supper.

Octavia had five puppies today and they are so cute.  They are Cowboy Corgis..half Blue Heeler and half Corgi.  They have a little longer legs then the Corgis. They are darling though. I will try to put their photos here. Keep in mind they are just newborns and still wet,

This is Number one Cowboy Corgi:
No photo description available.

Number two Cowboy Corgi
No photo description available.

Number three Cowboy Corgi 
No photo description available.

Number four Cowboy Corgi
No photo description available.

 Number five Cowboy Corgi
Image may contain: dog and cat

Aren't they cute?

I will take my bath at 7:00PM and  plan to get to bed about 9:00PM. I am very tired again.

No comments: