Saturday, October 24, 2020

Saturday and Nothing Special

I slept pretty well last night. I got up about 5:00AM and had my breakfast of oatmeal and coffee and will soon have my Chai. I also had a breakfast bar.

I haven't looked out yet to see how many cats/kittens are out there waiting for their breakfast. 

I finally turned to the CBS news. I missed most of it but I believe I have recorded it. If so, I will watch it instead of the local Tulsa news. I really have no interest in Tulsa news. It's just one murder after another. And if I have recorded it, I can edit out the commercials. They have tons of commercials...all the Tulsa channels do.

I read until 11:00AM and finished that one book. Then unfortunately, there was another one right after it. I may not read that one. I didn't like the first one...just too different.

I am hungry now so I will fix my lunch from my frozen meals.

I had some lunch (sweet and sour chicken) from Schwan's and one of their ice cream bars for dessert. It is always good. After I cleaned up after that, I fixed some lunch for the cats/kittens. Then Suzanne came and brought me some newspapers and chili for tomorrow's lunch and some banana nut bread and some of that one minute flavored oatmeal.. She is so good to me with an occasional meal.

I baked my cake for the Tuesday lunch at the First Christian Church in Independence and froze it. I will pick up Bob's and Karan's and Phyllis's at his apartment on Tuesday at 8:30AM and take all three of them up there.

Then I watched the Ohio State football game. They won with a great score. My daughter-in-law graduated from Ohio State and played girl's basketball for them as a guard. She is a great Buckeye's fan. They played Nebraska and won 52 to 17, if I remember correctly. I will check with my daughter in-law and make sure I recalled the score correctly I should have taken a photo of the score.

More later...

The cats and kittens came by around supper time and wanted some supper so I fed them. One of the larger yellow cats is still limping and holding his right front foot up and not walking on that one. I don't know whether that is Big Yellow Tom or the adolescent yellow cat.

I watched the News for awhile on NBC...CBS had sports and no news. Then at close to 7:00PM, I took my bath.  I plan to go to bed at around 9:00PM. First I will play some FreeCell.


No comments: