Sunday, October 18, 2020

Sunday and Another Church Online

I slept well but because I had gone to bed so early I was up even earlier. I was up shortly after 4:00AM, I have made my bed and dressed but am just now thinking about my oatmeal and coffee so I guess I will go make some.

I have had my oatmeal and am working on a breakfast bar now. My coffee is right here and it is next. I really enjoyed my visit with Dean. He lost his Nancy the year before I lost my Bob. We traded life stories over breakfast yesterday morning. I knew some of his over the past two year's visits. And I was right...he does have a stint. He has a pacemaker too and takes as many meds as Bob Avery does. He also has type 2 diabetes.  I feel even healthier then before. I take two meds...one for my thyroid and one for blood pressure and that's it. So far, so good.

I will wait until 6:00AM to check out the cats/kittens. The more I feed them the more they want. I am now just feeding them morning and evening. They were wanting lunch too and I was going through a lot of cat food feeding five cats/kittens three times a day and one of them belongs to a neighbor boy. No wonder I call him Big Yellow Tom. He eats their food and mine too.

I am working on my Chai now and am full.

I guess I will go turn on the news. More later. 

At 11:00AM I will be watching Toronto church services. 

I turned off the news when it became repetitious and Alexa played music for me from Christopher Cross...easy listening music award recipient. Very nice music.

It's a little after 10:00AM now and I will go do something else until time for the church service. And it is raining here today.

Be back later...

At 11:00 I turned on the service at Toronto Canada. It was a fine service and a very good sermon.

I had one of my frozen dinners and an ice cream bar for lunch. 

At 2:00PM I went over to Nancy's and visited for four hours. She was very lonely and I have had a lot of trouble getting a hold of her. Usually the phone rings six times and then it goes to a busy signal.

I got home and turned on the TV and there was no sound. I turned the TV on and then turned it off. I hit the Bose system switch several times but nothing happened and I thought the system was dead. Then I tried turning on Amazon Prime and the sound came on!!. Amazing !!

I watched the rest of 60 Minutes and also had a banana. 

It's almost 7:00PM now and when the 60 Minutes program is over I will take my bath. Then I will read the book I have been reading until bedtime at 9:00PM.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I hope when I get your age I can say I only take 2 prescription meds.
Now I don’t take any, but I haven’t even been to a DR in over 2 years. I would love to have a check up.but don’t want to venture out until it is safer. I try to have healthy habits. I pray for guidance, too.

Margie's Musings said...

Good idea! I only go twice a year and that's only for regular checkups and flu shots.

Kay said...

We're going to watch Pete Souza's "The Way I See It," tonight. Everybody's told me how fabulous it is.