Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Wednesday and Breakfast Wifh Bob

 I got up early again and did not have any breakfast. I did feed the cats/kittens before I left.

I had a scamming problem. I heard from Amazon that my Prime was about to be deleted if I didn't give them a new credit card number. The e-mail said it was due today and tomorrow they would eliminate the Amazon Prime. They said they had tried to use the Amazon credit card and it was rejected. I knew that was not true. I had just paid the bill. My Chase card is my Amazon card. I called Amazon and checked it out and sure enough, it was a scam. I just deleted the e-mail after Amazon told me I didn't owe anything until August 29th of 2021.

Once again I went to Coffeyville at 7:00AM and picked up Bob for breakfast. After I took him back home, I went out to the Woodshed and bought gas and then I went out to Karan's and left the papers for the animal shelter there.

Then I went to Walmart and bought the few groceries I needed. From there I went to Happy Feet for my pedicure. They were closed. I waited until 10:15 and they never showed up so I came on back home. I took my polish off and left them plain. I hated that. I love  a pedicure.

When I got home I found my Coffeyville paper in the mailbox. I found a good news story about my grandson's pool hall fire. It started on Sunday after he finished cleaning there. The cause is under investigation. 

I needed some makeup so I dropped the newspaper off at Leslie's office so she and John could read it then went on to the Merle Norman store to get my makeup.

Then I washed my car and then came on home again.

More later...

I watched one segment of a new series from Amazon Prime called "The First 48 Hours" .

Later on I read on that book I've been working in and fed the cats again and then took my bath at 7:00PM and went on to bed at 8:30PM or so. I was very tired.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I've gotten that scam email from Amazon too. I don't have Prime so it's easy to spot it as fake. :) Plus, most of those emails have horrible grammar and several misspellings.