Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Tuesday and Another Good Night's Sleep

 I slept like a log again. The quilt on the bed makes all the difference. That way I sleep nice and warm.

I was up at 5:00AM and have had my breakfast and coffee and even my chai.

It's 6:45AM now and I just checked on the cats.Three of them were out there so I put out their food. I think I may have scared Big Yellow Tom off. I am sorry I refused to feed him..even if he does have a home of his own. He was a nice friendly cat.

It appears Big Yellow Tom wasn't scared enough to miss breakfast. He is out there again with the two kittens. I don't see Scruffie yet. She looked very pregnant...or fat. There are only three out there so far.

I had an e-mail from Dean thanking me for checking on him on his trip back to Topeka. I was a little concerned about him. He is my age but has a lot more health problems and that is a three hour trip to his home.

Today, I will check on Nancy before noon and see if she remembers we planned to go out to eat today. She is dying to get out of the house. Since she had Dale sell her car, she feels trapped in the house. She did finally go across the street and visit with Sara. Sara moved across the street from Nancy recently. Now Sara is next door to Carolyn, her daughter. She and Nancy are the same age....a year older then me. 

More later... 

Nancy just called to tell me she is sick again and can't stay out of the bathroom. She took a rain check on lunch so I will have one of my TV dinners for lunch. That's o.k. I just wish she would get Dale to take her to the doctor to find out what all her stomach trouble is. I have offered to take her but she doesn't seem to want to know. She has had this periodic stomach problem ever since I moved here to Caney...almost two years ago. 

That's a problem I can't solve....

I watched the noon news and then have been reading ever since in my Kindle. I do not care for the book I am reading but I have it so I will finish it.  It's 2:30PM now. The name of the book is "The Wheel of Time". I don't care for it but it is one of my "free" Amazon books. We get two per month free if we are Amazon Prime customers.

I read the book until time for the news and then watched the news. After that I took my bath, played solitaire for awhile and went to bed early. I also put the quilt back on my bed so I would sleep very well.


No comments: