Friday, August 12, 2022

Friday and the Historical Museum

Another night of poor sleep. For some reason I simply could not stay asleep last night. It's 3:00AM and I have been awake for an hour. I may take some Melatonin and see if that helps. I got up once earlier and took my two meds. After that I could never get back to sleep.

I will try the Melatonin and go back to bed. I am supposed to meet Gina at the historical museum later today. After I had to get my new debit card, they could no longer withdraw my donation. I tried to arrange it online with my new debit card but the online arrangement would not accept it for some reason. Strange...everything else does.

My sleeplessness may have something to do with how tired I was last night. I went to bed at 8:00PM. It's a mystery.

More later

Well the Melatonin worked! I took two small tablets and got right back to sleep and slept until almost 6:00AM. I should have tried it earlier. I just haven't needed it since I have had the ceiling fan.

Once again, I am having my breakfast here in the den. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day earlier. 

More Later...I will go turn on the TV and the news and check on the cats.

Both cats were out there for their breakfast and I fed them. When they were finished, I brought the cat food into the garage and covered it.

I went out back to water the flowerbed and the hanging basket and when I came back in "the weather on the 8's" was coming on and I took a photo of it.

Today is to be 98 degrees and mostly sunny,tomorrow is to be 100 degrees and sunny, Sunday 104 degrees and mostly sunny,Monday 104 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday 97 degrees and isolated thunderstorms, Wednesday 86 degrees and isolated thunderstorms,and Thursday 92 degrees and Mostly sunny. I am still skeptical about the rain.

I went to the historical museum and arranged to have my $5.00 a month taken out of my account by my new debit card. That's one less thing to be concerned about.

It's a little after 3:00PM and I have been reading this afternoon. The battery is low on the Kindle though so I have it charging again.

It's after 4:00PM now and I had been reading until the Kindle required charging again. It is still charging. 

More even later...  

It's 6:25PM and I am about to water everything again and then take my bath. I plan to read until 9:00PM and then go to bed. My Kindle is fully charged.

It's 8:10PM and before I took my bath, I finished my latest book. I have one more to read before I have to make a day of it and go to bed at 9:00PM. I haven't done a lot, but I am tired. I will take a couple of Melatonin tablets before I go to bed. 




No comments: