Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Tuesday and Apartment Cleaning

.

I slept well last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM, as usual.I made my bed and got myself ready for the day. Because we are cleaning the church on Thursday, I am cleaning my apartment today. I am having a couple of frozen toaster waffles for my breakfast this morning. I am not wild about them but they're better then nothing. Actually the second one was still frozen so I stuck it in the microwave for a few seconds, It's hot now. I will be so glad when I have oatmeal again. I will go to the market after I get my hair done tomorrow.

In a little while, after I check the weather forecast and see to the cats, I will wait until it's light out and water the flowers if the rain is not forthcoming today.

I have finished my breakfast and put my dish in the sink... now I will go turn on the TV. 

More later.... 

Sure enough, Blondie was out there looking for his breakfast. I took it out to him and when I got back in the house I saw that Scruff had joined him.They ate quickly and left.  I will leave it out there a little bit since they may come back for more.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and they have taken the rain out of the forecast today too. Today is to be 93 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 96  degrees and partly cloudy. Thursday is to be 97 degrees and sunny. Friday 97 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 98 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 100 degrees and sunny, and Monday is to be 102 degrees and mostly sunny. All the rain forecast is gone...how disappointing!

I guess I will bring in the cat food and cover it. They appear to be finished.

I got all the flowers watered this morning. I will do it again this evening.

 I have been watching the CBS news. 

When I finish this I will begin my cleaning with the mopping. 

I got the mopping finished and will rest a bit before beginning my vacuuming.

O.K. I got the bedroom, hall and den vacuumed but I am going to rest awhile until I start the living room and dining room. It's 8:20AM now.

I got the living room vacuumed and all I have left is the dining room. I will rest awhile before starting that. I have to move those heavy dining room chairs out of the way to vacuum that room.

I got the rest of the vacuuming done after I rested awhile. Everything is back the way it should be and the place is clean again. I dusted on Saturday so it should still be fine.

Shortly after noon, I went down to Copan Restaurant and had my small chef salad. That's the only thing that really appealed to me. I didn't want anything heavy and that and an iced tea is what I ended up having. It's always good and healthy too.

More even Later....

It's 3:44PM now and I just finished another murder mystery book. It never did rain but then I didn't expect it to after the forecast this morning.

I think I will go get a flurry at Mr.G's. That will reward me for all I got done today. :) It's 91 degrees today.

I went to get a flurry but their vanilla ice cream machine was broken again. They have had it repaired three times lately but now they are just going to buy a new one. So I went out to Sonic and bought something similar. It was good although not a flurry. It was a "blast".

Then I read again. I finished another book this afternoon. It's 6:11PM now and in another 50 Minutes, I will take my bath. Then at 9:00PM, I will go on to bed. 

Tomorrow my social security will come in and I will get my hair colored and cut over at Coffeyville. Then I will go out to Walmart and buy a few things I can't get here at our market including my school supplies for the Caney elementary school.. Then I will come back home. There's nothing going on at the senior center tomorrow after that.

Then on Thursday I will work out at the church with a group cleaning from 9:00AM until noon. I will need to take Windex. I was going to do the front door on Sunday but we had no window cleaner.

I will watch the CBS evening news before I take my bath.


No comments: