Monday, August 7, 2023

Monday and Laundry

I slept fairly well last night and was only up once to take my two meds. I was up at my usual 5:00AM.  I put Blondie's food out front by the door this morning in case he comes early. I did catch "the weather on the 8's" already. 

Shortly after 6:00AM, Blondie showed up for his breakfast. He ate what he wanted and left.

Today is to be 89 degrees and  partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 88 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 91 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 90 degrees and mostly sunny , Friday is to be 95 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and Saturday is to be 95 degrees and sunny and Sunday is to be 91 degrees and  AM thunderstorms. It looks like at least three days of rain...Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. We sure need the rain.

I am doing laundry this morning and need to get it in the dryer now. 

I will need to get some more Tide sometime today. I used the last of it this morning.

I took my walk and when I got back I folded out the laundry and put it away. I had collected a full bag of trash this morning. It's after a weekend and the kids are not in school yet so they just throw their trash in the street. It's a pity they aren't taught any better! That just tells us what kind of citizens they will be when they are grown up..unless something changes.

More Even Later... 

I went to Dollar General and  bought some more Tide for my laundry. They had an entire bank of freezers down just like the Caney Market. Who knows who they will get to repair them. And it's strange that both Dollar General and the Caney Market both have a bank of freezers down. Weird!

I met Leslie at Dairy Queen in Independence for their $7.00 lunch.  Then I went to Walmart there to get their flavored water and Chai Latte.   

When I got home, I stopped by the library and checked out two more books. So this afternoon, I will read again.

More Later... 

I read until Stephen, my landlord, came to cut up the tree branches from my two trees that were badly damaged by the wind a couple of days ago and stack them. He brought a small chain saw. He says he will bring his truck and trailer after work tomorrow and pick up the branches, tie them down and take them to the tree dump. I assume Caney has a tree dump...most communities do. He got that job done in a couple of hours and then he mowed his yard. He is probably exhausted now and he has to travel home to Owasso, Oklahoma, yet. I took him out some water and then drug the one small branch his tree had dropped over to my yard to stack with mine. If he gets that done tomorrow afternoon, Mike can still mow for me on Wednesday.

I took my bath at 7:30PM or so and read until 8:30PM and came in here to work on the blog.

I discovered two fake Cox e-mails and called Cox Complete Care and got them deleted after a Cox IT confirmed they were fake.

Then I began the second book. I finished the first one this morning. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM after I take my Melatonin. It's 9:17PM now.

No comments: