Saturday, August 12, 2023

Saturday and Dusting Today

I slept fairly well last night and was only up once to take my two meds.. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I caught "the weather on the 8's" right away.this morning.

Today is to be 95 degrees and AM thundershowers, tomorrow is to be  91 degrees and mostly cloudy, Monday is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 84 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be  88 degrees and Thursday is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny and Friday is to be 95 degrees and sunny. Rain only one day and that's today. 

Thank goodness I got the yard mowed yesterday! And I trimmed this morning before it got terribly hot.

Now I will go check to see if Blondie is out there this morning. I checked earlier but he wasn't there that early. 

More Later.... 

Blondie didn't come today.  He probably ate at the house on State Street where the children live. They also feed him, I believe. They told me some time ago they have a different name for him.

It's 83 degrees now and it's only 7:44AM. It's supposed to be 95 degrees today.  

I met Sally at the restaurant downtown and we had Joyce's chicken fried steak sandwich and chips for lunch. I had a coke with mine. Sally had water. 

I came home afterward and read all afternoon. It's 3:41PM now and I am tired reading. I finished both of my Coffeyville library books and will take them to their book drop after church tomorrow or maybe Wednesday. I went to the Caney library this afternoon and checked out two more books to read.  That's what I have been reading this afternoon. My computer says we have rain coming this afternoon.

We will see.... 

I haven't seen any rain yet and it's 96 degrees outside. It's 79 degrees in this apartment. I do have the ceiling fans going though and that moves the air. It usually helps over time. I did go out with the hose and water the flowers in my back yard and also took a pitcher of water out front and watered what hasn't burned up out front.

No comments: