Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Tuesday and Apartment Cleaning

 I decided I needed to clean the apartment today. I usually do that on Monday but Monday I just wasn't up to it. I got more meds for the Shingles yesterday afternoon. I had to argue with the doctor though. I don't know why he would think I would be healed in one week. I still have pain in my left arm but the ones on my chest are gone. I still have a patch on my back and the under the left arm is the worse part.

I can take two Ibuprofen for the pain three times a day with food the Pharmacist told me yesterday.

Blondie came for his breakfast this morning and ate his fill from both the wet cat food and the dry cat food. When I was sure he was finished, I took the cat food back in the house  and put what little was left of the wet cat food back in the container it came in , sealed that and put it in the frig. The dry food I took to the garage and covered it. That's it for another day.

I caught "the weather on the 8's" this morning and it's not much better.

Today is to be 101 degrees and partly cloudy,  tomorrow is to be 101 again and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 103 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 103 degrees and  partly cloudy, Friday is to be 103 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 89 degrees and partly cloudy, and Monday is to be 87 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week..again..no rain!

I will check the bank now.

More Later... 

I took my walk from 7:05 till 7:38. I picked  up some trash but not a lot.  I guess when I do it every morning, it becomes easier.

I guess I will begin the mopping. It won't get done unless I start cleaning.

I got it finished and then called Sally to see if she wanted to go to lunch, She said she was in the dental office and was going to get her broken tooth repaired. I guess I will either have a TV dinner or go eat lunch by myself. I guess I will check out what is in the freezer. Whatever it is it has been in there for awhile.

More Later..

I had a lunch from the freezer but was not impressed. I should have gone to Eggbert's I guess. 

As it was, I was reading and fell asleep. When I awoke I tried to hook up the printer again but was not successful in getting it to work, With Keith in Germany my only other option would be Cox Complete Care,

Maybe they can send someone here that knows how to get it to work.

Without a manual, my hands are tied. 

Leslie says she can hook it up and will stop by tomorrow afternoon and do it. Probably about 2:00PM

I took out the 250 printer cartridge they said needed changing. I put  a new one in.

Stephen came this evening to put the new tank in, The one he brought did not fit so he made  a trip to Bartlesville to Lowe's and bought one that did fit. Then he came back and installed it,\ It's 9:55 now and he just finished. He says he will come back tomorrow and check it out and make sure everything is working properly. He set the tank on "hot". There were several settings he could have set it on. We thought "hot" would be fine.

It's 9:59PM now and I am going to run some water in the tub and take a bath and put my pajamas on and go to bed. My left arm is a little sore so I will eat something and then take some Ibuprofen and go on to bed.

More Tomorrow...


 

No comments: