Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Wednesday and a Hair Appointment

 I slept until 6:30AM...almost unheard of in my experience, I am usually up at 5:00AM. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. 

When I finally got in the living room and opened the front door , Blondie was waiting for his breakfast. Before I even turned on the TV, I went and filled his dish and took it out to him. He is still eating out there. 

Then I caught 'the weather on the 8's" and the news is bad again.

Today  is to be 101 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be  103 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 103 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 99 degrees and partly sunny, Sunday is to be 92 degrees and isolated thunderstorms, Monday is to be 89 degrees and AM thunderstorms, and Tuesday is to be 87 degrees and sunny. 

The good news is there is a chance of rain three days this week.Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, The bad news is the temperatures almost all week are in the 100's. But at least it looks like some possibility of relief from the terrible heat.   

More Later.. I want to take my walk before I leave for Coffeyville and my hair appointment. And it's 7:36AM already. My hair appointment is at 9:00AM. 

I got to my hair appointment in plenty of time. Toni had gone to work out at the gym. I got my hair done and went to South Coffeyville to get gas again. 

After that I went to the library and sat there until 12:30:00 PM and read. Then I went to the senior center and read until 1:00PM and time for game day. That ended at 3:00PM and I came back home. Leslie had got the printer hooked up just fine but all three color cartridges were needing to be replaced. So I will go to Walmart tomorrow when I go down to see Nancy at Bartlesville and get those three replaced. Then I should be able to use the printer again.

I need to take some Ibuprofen again. My arm has been hurting all afternoon,

More later... It's 6:34PM and I think I will take my bath. I am very tired. After I get my bath I will read until my bedtime..usually at 9:00PM but as tired as I am I may not be able to stay awake.

No comments: