Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Tuesday and Cleaning

I slept fairly well last night considering I was out of Melatonin. I was up shortly after 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. Today, I need to clean the apartment.I mowed the front and back yesterday but still have to mow the west side..the largest!

I haven't checked for Blondie yet but I did catch "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 93 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 91 degrees and sunny,  Thursday is to be 92 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 92 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 92 degrees and sunny and Sunday is to be 91 degrees and partly Cloudy, and Monday is to be 91 degrees and sunny. The entire next week is to be hot and sunny....no rain at all.

Blondie finally cane for his breakfast and he ate his fill and I put his leftover dry cat food back in the garage and covered it.

More Later... 

I got the apartment cleaned today and then went up to Independence and had lunch at Big Cheese. It was, as always, very good.

Then I went out to the Dollar General store here in Caney and bought some more Melatonin so I can sleep better. And while I was there, I bought some more wet cat food for Blondie. After that I went to the Caney Market and bought some more flavored water.

Then I read the rest of the afternoon. 

I just had my bath and it's 6:39PM. I never did get the west side of my yard mowed. It was the only part I didn't get mowed. Maybe I can get it done Thursday evening or even Wednesday evening. I will play it by ear.

I will go back to my book. Maybe I can get it finished this evening.  I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: