Sunday, September 24, 2023

Sunday and Breakfast at Church

I was up at my usual 5:00AM this morning and had my breakfast bar and coffee and will soon have my Chai Latte

Blondie is nowhere to be found. I have checked the front door several times.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" though.Today is to be 83 degrees and mostly cloudy, Monday is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 87 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 89 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 90 degrees and sunny, and Saturday is to be 89 degrees and mostly sunny.

No rain in the forecast this week. Just hot weather... 

More Later... 

We had a great omelet breakfast at church and afterward I just came back home. I was not hungry for lunch.

I read all afternoon and finished the second Caney book.

I will take it up to the library drop box later. It's 4:18PM now and I will take my bath at 7:00PM and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: