Monday, February 5, 2024

Monday and Reading

I was up about 5:00AM and made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.I looked outside a couple of times but found no cats out there.

I warmed up some coffee cake and ate that and drank some Chai Latte.

And I did catch "the weather on the 8's".   

Today is to be 56 degrees and sunny. tomorrow is to be 61 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 61 degrees and cloudy, Thursday is to be 70 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Friday is to be 65 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy....no rain this next week. 

First the little grey cat came for it's breakfast, ate and left. Then the white one came and I took it out some breakfast too. The other bowl was gone so I stepped out to look for it. It was about 8 feet away from the front door. I stepped out and took it in the apartment and cleaned it and left it out on the counter.. 

More Even Later...  

No comments: