Thursday, February 8, 2024

Thursday and Laundry

I slept fairly well last night. I was up at 4:00AM just to drink some water and check my e-mail. My Outlook had not been working well this week but it seems to be working alright now.

I e-mailed  my friend and classmate,  Dean, this morning. He had been planning to come for his annual visit on Valentine's Day but I haven't heard from him in a time now. He has a heart problem and that may be the problem. 

It's early now but I am wide awake so I may just stay up.  I went to bed early last evening after reading awhile and having my bath, 

Only one cat came for a meal yesterday and that was the little white one. I had fed it before I went to Coffeyville for my hair appointment and Bunco and when I got home the little dish was gone. I looked around the neighborhood and found it broken up next door. I should l have stayed and waited until it was finished eating and taken the bowl in the house before I left. So I lost another cat bowl.

Maybe I will go out to Dollar General later today and buy another one. I also want to see if Sally would like to go to Copan for lunch. I will try calling her later this morning to ask her if she is interested in going there for lunch with me.

More Later,,, I want to get dressed now. 

I am dressed and ready for the day. I also got "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 69 degrees and mostly sunny and windy, to morrow is to be  69 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy,  Sunday is to be 42 degrees and rain, Monday is to be 49 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be  56 degrees and sunny and Wednesday is to be 59 degrees and mostly sunny.

That's the week!  One day of rain! And that's Sunday.

I folded and put away the dried laundry an hour ago before I went back to my book.

It's 8:47AM and I have been reading the books I checked out at the Caney Library a couple of days ago. I will take one of them back to the book drop in a little while.

No cats came for their breakfast today. That's pretty strange.

And Sally never answered her phone. She must have had other plans.

And the cats still haven't come for a meal. It's 3:07PM now too.

More Even Later...

 

No comments: