Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Tuesday and Dairy Queen

 I was up at 5:00AM and had slept well. I was up only once in the night and got right back to sleep after I went back to bed. 

I dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I checked for cats when I got into the living room but none were out there yet. It's almost 7:00AM now.  I did catch "the weather on the 8's"

Today is to be 62 degrees and partly cloudy, Tomorrow is to be 62 degrees and cloudy, Thursday  is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy and windy.  Friday is to be 66 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 55 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 47 degrees and rain and snow showers and Monday is to be  51 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! One day of rain and snow and that's Sunday.

I will call Sally later this morning and see if she wants to go to the Dairy Queen in Independence with me today for lunch.

More Later... 

The little grey cat came by and I fed it and the white one came by a little later and I fed it too.

I called Sally and she did want o go to the Dairy Queen for lunch. I picked her up at 11:50AM and we drove to Independence for that lunch. As usual it was great!

Then we went to Wall Mart there and she bought some half and half milk and I bought another coffee cake mix for next Sunday's church breakfast. 

Then I took her home and I went by the library to get two books. I wil watch the 5:30PM news and plan to take my bath at 7:00PM and got to bed at 9:00PM after I read awhile.

No comments: