Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Wednesday and Bunco

 I was up early again this morning but had slept pretty well. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I checked out the front door but there were no cats out there yet. I did catch "the weather on the 8's".

Here it is:

Today is to be 64 degrees mostly cloudy, Thursday is to be 69 degrees and  partly cloudy and windy, Friday is to be 70 degrees partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 55 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 43 degrees and showers, Monday is to be 52 degrees and mostly sunny, and Tuesday is to be 56 degrees and mostly sunny.

That's the week!  One day of rain and that's Sunday. We could sure use more. Lot's of cloudy days but only one day of rain!

I get my hair done today at 9:00AM and then this afternoon I have Bunco at the senior center at 1:00PM until 3:30PM.

More Later... 

Just as I was leaving, I noticed the little white cat was out front in the box with the rug in it. I parked and went back in and took her some food and  then came back in the house.

I went on to Coffeyville, went to the bank and got my hair done and then read in the car until time for Bunco. I played until 3:30PM and then came on back home.

I noticed the little cat's dish was gone and searched the yards. I found it in my neighbor's back yard and it was all broken up.  The cat must have drug it over there and messed with it until it broke. I put it in my trash.  I will go out to Dollar General and buy another one and I will not leave any of them out there when I will be gone.

More Later

No comments: