Monday, April 22, 2024

Monday and a week of Rain

I was up at 4:00AM again and had my Chai Latte and breakfast bar for my breakfast.  

When I opened the front door Blondie was out there waiting for his breakfast so I took it out to him. He has been busy eating. He never came for his breakfast yesterday so he is pretty hungry this morning.

I finished one of my two books yesterday but cannot get into the second one. I may take both of them back to the library today. 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" this morning and here it is.

Today is to be 73 degrees and mostly cloudy and windy. Tomorrow is to be 74 degrees and mostly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 73 degrees and PM showers,  Thursday is to be 71 degrees and thunderstorms,  Friday is to be 76 degrees and Thunderstorms and wind. Saturday is to be 82 degrees and Thunderstorms, and Sunday is to be 76 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. That's the week! Five days of rain.Wednesday Thursday,  Friday Saturday and Sunday. That's the most rain forecast in weeks.

More Later..

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I just read “The Berry Pickers” by Amanda Peters. You might like it.

Dianne said...

Yes...I heard good things about that book.