Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Wednesday and Game Day at the Senior Center

I was up early again and I dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I opened the front door but there were no cats out there yet.  It's only 5:05AM. I watched a TV program to pass the time.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be 73 degrees and PM showers. Tomorrow is to be 66 degrees and thunderstorms, Friday is to be 80 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and wind. Saturday is to be 70 degrees and thunderstorms and wind. Sunday is to be 80 degrees and thunderstorms and wind, Monday is to be 75 degrees and mostly sunny.Tuesday is to be 83 degrees and sunny. That's the week! Five days of rain! Monday and Tuesday are the only days without rain.

No cats yet either. It's  5:17AM now.

More Later...

The first cat to come for it's breakfast was Grey. He ate his fill and left and the Whitey came and took up where Grey had left off and finished what was left. Then Whitey came back for more and I put fresh food in the dish and she dug in.

Whitey is still eating..at least was while I was still in the living room.

More Even Later..

I went over to Coffeyville to go to Walmart and get a treat for Game Day at the senior center there. All five of us showed up today.

I got there in plenty of time to get my hair fixed and also read in my own Grisham book. I got home in time to catch the CBS news.

Blondie showed up for supper and ate almost all his supper food.

Then I read until bath time and then later went on to bed at 9:00PM.

 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I’m hoping you get some rain. I know you need it.