Sunday, April 21, 2024

Sunday and Church and Breakfast with Coffeecake

I was up fairly early again this morning, I knew I would be making my coffeecake for the breakfast at church. It's in the oven now and the timer is on. 

I dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I looked for a cat but it's too early for them I guess at 5:22AM.

I even caught "the weather on the 8's:" and here it is.

Today is to be 64 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 71 degrees and sunny and windy, Tuesday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 71 degrees and PM showers, Thursday is to be 73 degrees and thunderstorms, Friday is to be 78 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and Saturday is to be 85 degrees and isolated thunderstorms. That's the week! Four days of rain. That's good for a change but that may make my mowing difficult this week. 

It's 5:57AM and the coffeecake just came out of the oven. Then I opened the door  to find Grey out there waiting for his breakfast so I fixed him some hot and cold cat food. He is eating now. 

More Even Later.. 

I made my coffeecake and took it to church and several ate it.

Melissa had a good sermon.

After church Phyllis and I went to Eggbert's for lunch. Then when I got home I picked up my latest book again to read. 

When I got up and began to go to the den to check my e-mail, I fell...again on my knees. Luckily I fell on the den floor with the carpet. It's thin carpet though so that wasn't a lot of protection. Undoubtedly, I will have bruises again on my knees. It's getting harder and harder to walk without my knees giving out. The problem of being 88 years old, I guess. I probably need to resume my daily walking.   

More Even Later..

I watched the south Central States Mission Center worship service this evening on Zoom. Then I took my bath at 7:15PM. I will go back to my book now for awhile. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM or so.

No comments: