Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Tuesday and Another Trip to the Library

I was awake at 1:00AM this morning after having taken my usual three Melatonin at bedtime.. I got up then and took two more and got back to sleep until 6:00AM. I have had one cup of Chai Latte and a breakfast bar for my breakfast. When I opened the front door, Grey was out there waiting for his breakfast. I fixed it and took it out to him. He ate and left and then Whitey came for her/his breakfast. I took his/hers out to her and she is eating now.  

I am working on my second cup of Chai Latte now. 

I did catch  "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be 75 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be  73 degrees and mostly cloudy, Thursday is o be 66 degrees and Thunderstorms, Friday is to be 78 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 79 degrees and thunderstorms and wind, Sunday is to be 76 degrees and Thunderstorms and Monday is to be 76 degrees and sunny. That's the week! Four days of rain! We can use it!

More Later... 

Blondie finally came for his breakfast and after that he tried to get into the apartment but I took the broom and discouraged him from that. He knows he can't come in but it's chilly out there and he keeps trying. 

Then Whitey came back too. Blondie left and Whitey dug into the fresh food and is eating now again

More Even Later... 

I called Sally to see if she wanted to go to Copan to have lunch and she did. I picked her up at noon. We had our usual...vegetable beef soup and we split a piece of German Chocolate pie. Then I took her home.  It's good to have someone to have lunch with.

I went to the library and checked out one book. I couldn't find another one I was interested in. Then when I started reading it, I saw that I had already read it. So I took it back down to the library to the book drop and dropped it in. Maybe I will find one at the Coffeyville library tomorrow after I get my hair done. Tomorrow is also game day at the senior center. at 1:00PM.

No comments: