Monday, April 15, 2024

Monday and a Trip to the Library

I was up very early this morning I had my breakfast bar and a cup of Chai Latte. Then Whitey came for her breakfast and I took it out to her. I had to find her dish. I walked around the yard looking for it an then remembered I had put it in the frig last evening. So I got it out and took it out to her.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is:Today is to be 81 degrees and cloudy, Tuesday is to be 81 degrees and AM thunderstorms,   Wednesday is to be 82 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 79 degrees and Scattered Thunderstorms, Friday is to be 63 degrees and cloudy, Saturday is to be 58 degrees and cloudy, and Sunday is to be 62 degrees and partly cloudy..that's the week. A couple of days of rain...Tuesday and Thursday. We can use the rain!

More Later... 

I went out and raked on the back yard and then mowed it again. The only cats that came for a meal today were Whitey and Blondie.

David called everyone about Bunco on Wednesday. I hope we have more than we had last time. Only four of us came last time two weeks ago. Usually we have twelve. Several had responsibilities to some of their family. 

I always look forward to it. It's good fellowship, Wednesday is also the day I get my hair done at 9:00AM. 

More Later...

No comments: