Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Tuesday and Rain

 I slept well last night and was up at almost 5:00AM, dressed and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door. Blondie was out there waiting for his breakfast so I fixed him a bowl of wet and dry cat food and he ate and left. As soon as he was gone. Whitey came to finish what little he left. Whitey was still out there when I caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be 82 degrees and thunderstorms and wind. Wednesday is to be  86 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 65 degrees and mostly cloudy,  Friday is to be 65 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 59 degrees and cloudy, Sunday is to be 63 degrees and partly cloudy and Monday is to be 71 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week. A couple of days of rain...Tuesday and Thursday. We can use it!

More Later..

No comments: