Saturday, April 20, 2024

Saturday and a Reading Day

 I was up at 5:00AM  this morning, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

When I opened the front door, Grey was waiting for breakfast so I gave him a bowl of wet and dry cat food. He ate his fill and left. No other cats have come yet so I brought the dish in the house. I don't want a dog to carry off the dish. That has happened several times.

The next time I checked, Blondie was out there waiting for his breakfast so I fixed him a bowl. He ate almost all of it and I brought it in too.

Finally "The weather on the 8's" came on and I took a photo of it and here it is:

Today is to be 64 degrees and partly cloudy., tomorrow is to be 63 degrees and mostly cloudy, Monday is to be 72 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 71 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 71 degrees and rain and thunderstorms, and Friday is to be 77 degrees and Thunderstorms and wind. That's the week! Two days of rain and that is Thursday and Friday. 

I am so glad I got the mowing and trimming done yesterday. I also got the housework done. It was a very productive day. Now I have a slower week to look forward to.

When I went back in the living room after posting on my blog, Blondie was waiting by the door for his breakfast. So I fixed his bowl with both wet and dry cat food and set it outside the door. He is eating now!

More Later. 

I called Sally's number two times this morning but she evidently was not home. I got her answering machine both times. I wanted to ask her to go down to Copan for lunch with me. I just went by myself. As usual...it was very good!

More Even Later.. 

I finished the first of the two books  I got at the Caney library this evening. I have church tomorrow and I will make my coffeecake tomorrow for the breakfast.

It's 8:04 PM now and I will  soon go to bed.

No comments: