Sunday, April 28, 2024

Sunday and A Mess

I just looked out front and saw the Sycamore tree in my front yard has split right down the middle and a huge limb of it is laying in my front yard. And I had just mowed yesterday. I texted Stephen about it. I don't know when he can get it picked up. I hope he knows someone that can use it for firewood. It's always something.

I opened the front door and Blondie was there waiting for his breakfast. As soon as he finished, Whitey came wanting his/her breakfast too. So I fixed Whitey a dish too.

More Later... 

I caught "the weather on the 8's" this morning. Today is to be 73 degrees and scattered thunderstorms,  tomorrow is to be 79 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 85 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 83 degrees and isolated thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 73 degrees and Thunderstorms, Friday is to be 70 degrees and partly cloudy and Saturday is to be 75 degrees and mostly sunny, So it looks like three days of rain in the next week.

More Even Later..

3 comments:

Donna. W said...

Nobody will want sycamore. It won’t burn hot.

Galla Creek said...

Glad that limb did block your dive. Stephen seems really great about taking care of stuff. He’ll have it cleaned up soon.

Kay said...

I was at a tai chi gathering last week when a HUGE branch fell. We were all shocked! It just barely missed a car that was parked there. Phew! We were all under that tree and we all looked up to see if there was another branch that could fall.