Saturday, May 4, 2024

Saturday and Hungry Cats

 I was up at 5:00AM this morning and dressed, made my bed and had my breakfast bar. 

Both Grey and Blondie came for their breakfasts. I had to make Blondie share because Grey was very hungry.. 

I have had my breakfast bar and found "the weather on the 8's:" right away.Today is 71 degrees and showers in the forecast. Tomorrow is to be 65 degrees Rain and Thunderstorms. Monday is to be 81 degrees and  Cloudy. Tuesday is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy. Wednesday is to be 81 degrees and Scattered Thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 76 degrees and partly cloudy. Friday is to be 72 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week. I didn't get the west side of my yard mowed yesterday so I will have to wait for an opportunity to do it when it doesn't rain.

Whitey finally came for his/her breakfast but all I had was dry cat food and that's all I will have until the Dollar General store opens at 8:00AM and it's only 6:13AM now. So it will be awhile.

I am concerned that I may run over a nail from yesterday's roofing job and have a flat tire. That has happened in the past when I have had to have a new roof.  

 More Even Later.. 

I had to give whitey dry cat food until 8:00AM when I can get some more wet cat food..

No comments: