Thursday, May 2, 2024

Thursday and a Trip to the Library

I slept well last night for a change. I was up at 6:00AM, ate my breakfast bar and drank my Chai Latte. Then I went to Dollar General  for some more cat food..the wet type they prefer.. and some ice cream. 

The man with the shingles came and unloaded them.  Then I went to the library for two more Nora Roberts books. I parked out front on the street when I got home.

I also  caught "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 71 degrees and Thunderstorms,  Friday is to be 80 degrees and mainly sunny. Saturday is to be 75 degrees and  Thunderstorms Sunday is to be 70 degrees and Thunderstorms, and 

Monday is to be 81 degrees and  scattered Thunderstorms Tuesday is to be 83 degrees and AM Thunderstorms, and Wednesday is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy. That's  the week! Five days of rain. One of mostly sunny and one partly cloudy.

Blondie was out front when I opened the front door. When she finished eating, Whitey came for her/his breakfast and when she/he finished I brought the food back in the apartment and covered it and put it in the frig.

More Later... Now I will start my new book.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

So glad you got a good nights rest. I woke wide eyed at 3. I finally got to sleep after 4. I hate waking knowing I can’t get back to sleep and I know we share this dilemma.