Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Tuesday and mowing finished

 I was up early as usual. I waited until Blondie came for his breakfast and then fed him some of the new wet cat food. He ate his fill and I brought the food back in the kitchen and covered it.

After he finished eating Whitey came for her/his breakfast too. He/she ate their fill and I brought the dish back in again.

Finally I saw the "weather on the 8's" and here it is. 

Today is to be 84 degrees and sunny and windy , Wednesday is to be 81 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 76 degrees and Thunderstorms,  Friday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 64 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 74 degrees and scattered Thunderstorms and Monday is to be 81 degrees and mostly cloudy. That's the week! Four days of rain! That's a lot and I am not sure I will find a free day to mow again.

I have been reading again. I will get back to it.

I had my two cups of Chai Latte and a breakfast bar myself.

More Later ...

I went up to Independence to Big Cheese and had my lunch at 11:00AM.

 Afterward, I got gas and came on back home. No rain yet.

I have read all afternoon.

 More Even Later...


Whitey has come to eat two times this afternoon. Hungry little thing!

No comments: