Friday, May 31, 2024

Car all Packed.

 I worked all morning packing my suitcases and putting them in my car. About 1:30 PM I will go over to Karan's and put my bags in her car because she is going to drive to the reunion camp grounds. Her car is much newer then mine. Mine is 16 years old. I will leave mine in one of her three garages. We will be gone a week.

I have labeled all my suitcases so I will know what is in each of them. 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.Today is to be 78 degrees and Thunderstorms,  Saturday is to be 83 degrees and thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 86 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Monday is to be 80 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be 97 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. and Wednesday is to be 86 degrees and also scattered thunderstorms.  Looks like a lot of rain in the next week. 

More after camp is over. I am not taking my computer to camp... 

The little black cat and Grey came for their breakfasts and so did Whitey. I have not seen Blondie yet.

More Later... 

I called Karan to tell her I would be over to her house at 2:00PM and she told me the reunion doesn't start until tomorrow. Sure enough...that is what my calendar says.   I would have gone over there a day early if I hadn't called her this morning. For some reason, I was thinking it started today.  But it is actually tomorrow.

I noticed I had another flat..my 5th flat this year.  I took it to Main Street and they got it right in and got it repaired. Sure enough, it had a roofing nail in it...again. ...the 5th flat I have had. Because I had written him a check, it was only $15.00. So he saved me some money.

More Even Later.. I had gone out to Eggbert's for lunch and used the some of the $60.00 Eggbert's gift card Keith had given me this week.

About 2:00PM, I will go to Karan's and load all my stuff in her car. We will leave at 2:30PM. Somehow I have lost my phone charger. I looked through all my bags but never did find it. I will stop at the Android phone store and see if I can get another one. In the meantime I will use my Kindle charger.


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hope you are enjoying camp!

Margie's Musings said...

I CERTAINLY DID ! i AM HOME NOW AND IT'S fRIDAY!!