Sunday, May 26, 2024

Sunday and a Tornado Warnng

About  1:45AM  the city's tornado warning went off. Esther and I went into the bedroom closet and took cover as best we could  until the alarm went off. I stayed up awhile to see if there were any more warnings. Nowata county was under a storm warning until 5:00AM this morning. It's 4:36AM now. I made my bed and dressed but the kids are sleeping in my bedroom so although I went in the bathroom to use it, I did not try yet to make up my face, I will wait awhile rather then to disturb them. In awhile I will also start the coffeecake for the church breakfast.

More Later... 

I got the coffeecake done and even got into the bathroom to make up my face. I am ready for church even if the kids are not up yet. I think one of them may be up now..at least one. They were out late last night at the class reunion at Keith's 50th reunion class. Then we were up with the tornado warning too. It's 7:32AM now. Our church class begins at 9:30AM. 

More Even Later..

No comments: