Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Wednesday and A Color and Cut

I was up early as usual and left for Coffeyville and my hair appointment at 8:00AM right after Esther and Keith left for Chicago. I tried to reach Karan several times this afternoon to find out what time she wants me to come over on Friday for our  trip to the camp grounds. She never did get back to me. 

I had a text from the Caney Drug this afternoon that I had my thyroid pills replenished. I went up to pick this up. Then I decided to mow the front yard. It was long again and wasn't going to be mowed until the new mowing person starts on the 7th when I return from reunion on that Friday. Leslie is going to pay him $40.00 to mow for me every ten days and she will give me the money at reunion.

Dee Anna, my landlord's wife, invited me over to see the tea sets she had put out for her granddaughter to use for refreshments. She is very nice and so is Stephen, her husband.

He saw me mowing and I told him not to tell Leslie I was doing that. It's primarily the front and some of the west side.  When I got hot, I stopped and emptied the bag and put away the mower.. He had mowed his yard too. It looked nice!.

More Later...

 

 

1 comment:

Kay said...

And I just returned from Chicago. It's been almost a week, but feels like yesterday. I'm still so jet-lagged.
Hey, I take synthroid too. :-)