Thursday, May 30, 2024

Packing for Church Reunion

I am packing for reunion today. Karan and I leave tomorrow for our church family camp we call "reunion.". I have attended the camp for  50 years...every summer. Scott was one year old when I began to attend our "family camp". He is 64 now. Keith is five years older then Scott and Leslie is two years older then Scott,  I will take three bags of clothing and a sleeping bag.We stay in a lodge that is complete with rooms we can share. They are complete with bunk beds.  Karan and I usually share our room. There are showers and bathrooms for both sexes in the lodge. We are provided with all our meals. They are included in the registration.

There are also small cabins along a path behind the dining hall and some more on the way to the swimming pool. But I usually stay in the lodge and room with Karan. It is a great camp. There are classes and sermons held in  a Tabernacle on the grounds. My daughter is in charge of planning the camp.

More Later.. I need to finish packing. 

I Managed to finished my packing for the Church reunion. Karan and I will leave for the reunion grounds tomorrow at 2:30PM. I will go to her house to put my luggage in her car at 2:00PM tomorrow.

I fed Whitey and Blondie and Grey today twice and the small black cat as well. I will be gone to the camp for a week so they will have to find food somewhere else.  

More tomorrow morning. 

No comments: