Monday, May 13, 2024

Monday and an Early Morning

I woke up around 3:00AM and could not get back to sleep. I finally just got up and went in the living room and turned on the TV to watch the overnight news. Thunder work me up.

I watched the weather channel but "Highway through Hell" was on that channel so I turned to the CBS Overnight News and watched that. It's only 4:29AM now.It's too early to check on the cats. I don't have any wet cat food anyhow...only dry cat food. At 8:00AM I will go over to Dollar General and buy some more cat food...both wet and dry.

I did catch "The Weather on the 8's" and will post that now.

Today will be 73 degrees and thunderstorms. Tuesday will be 78 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 77 degrees and  thunderstorms, Friday is to be 78 degrees and AM showers, Saturday is to be 85 degrees and sunny and Sunday is to be 88 degrees and mostly sunny.

More Later ..

Both Blondie and Grey came for their breakfasts this morning and I split the one wet cat food between them and put the rest of the dry cat food in those bowls. It's 7:58AM  right now and I will go over to Dollar General at 8:00AM and buy both wet and dry cat food and another cat food dish. And breakfast bars for myself, One of those I had out there was taken by another animal...either another cat or a dog. And I haven't seen Whitey yet this morning .

More Even Later ...

I went to Dollar General when it opened and bought several things including dry and wet cat food, breakfast bars for myself and  small plates for the church an also some wet wipes for my swifter. Before Keith and Esther come on May 24th, I want to wash the sheets on my bed. I will be sleeping on the daybed trundle with my quilt. I also may have to get some groceries. I gave the groceries I had in the pantry to the mail man. They collected groceries on Saturday for those folks in need. We put our bags next to the mailbox and he picked them up on Saturday. 

I spent over $30.00 for the stuff I needed today. ..mainly cat food both wet and dry and breakfast bars for myself to have with my Chai Latte. I bought another cat dish too. That's the 5th one I have bought. If I don't bring them in when the cats are finished, some animal, primarily a neighborhood dog, will carry it off.

More Later... 

I went up to Copan Restaurant for my lunch. As usual, it was very good.  I had my usual. A cup of beef vegetable soup and a piece of German Chocolate pie with iced tea.

No comments: