Sunday, May 12, 2024

Sunday and Mother's Day

 I was up fairly early again this morning and made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. First Blondie came for his breakfast and after he ate and left Whitey came for his/her breakfast. I am out of wet cat food again and I believe the Dollar General store is closed today so I can't get more of that and also I am out of the dry food.

I have  my coffeecake baked and cooling now. I have the oleo in the warm oven and when it is melted, I will add the powdered sugar and mix it up for the glaze.

I also caught "the weather of the 8's" and here it is for the next week.

Monday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy,  Tuesday is to be 71 degrees and thunderstorms, Wednesday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 74 degrees and rain and thunderstorms , Friday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy and Saturday is to be 81 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week! Two days of rain..Monday and Thursday. There are several days dry enough for me to mow next week.  

And I want to wash the sheets on my bed next week too so they will be nice and clean for Keith and Esther..

More Later..

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Happy Mothers day Mom, we love you and see you soon

Galla Creek said...

Happy Mother’s Day, Margie!