Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Wednesday and Bunco

 I was up at 4:30AM this morning, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day!

I read a bit after I got myself ready for the day.  Then I opened the front door to find both Blonde and Grey out there waiting for their breakfasts. So I fixed them each a bowl of both wet and dry cat food. They ate it all and left. Then Whitey came for his/her breakfast and nearly finished off both bowls. I brought the bowls in the kitchen so they wouldn't be carried off by someone's dog. That has happened four times.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 75 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Friday is to be 81 degrees and   AM showers, Saturday is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 88 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy, and Tuesday is to be 88 degrees and partly cloudy.

It looks like two days of rain...Thursday and Friday this week.

More Later..I have my hair appointment at 9:00AM in Coffeyville and later Bunco at the senior center at  1:00PM until 3:30PM. That's always fun. I have the prizes this time for the winners.  It's 7:04AM now. I will leave for Coffeyville at 8:00AM. 

Maybe I can mow the back yard this afternoon if it doesn't rain.

Sure enough! I was able to get the back yard mowed after Bunco. I stopped by Marilyn's and left her the leftover coffee cake I bought at Wal Mart. She will have it for breakfast with her coffee.

When I got home from visiting Marilyn , that's when I mowed. Now I need a bath to get rid of the sweat.

Keith and Esther will be here on the 24th until the 29th, It will be so good to see them. They will be here until the 29th, when they go back to Germany.

I leave for the church  reunion grounds on the 1st of June.

Perhaps More Later...

No comments: