Sunday, June 16, 2024

A Change in Plans

I was up early as usual.and dressed and got myself ready for the day.There were several cats out there this morning..Blondie, Grey and Blacky as well as three more small black kittens, Evidently one of them..probably Blacky, had kittens over the weekend or even  earlier.this month or week.

I have my coffeecake in the oven now baking.

My TV went off while I was putting the coffee cake together. When I got that done I went in the living room and turned the TV back on. That's twice this week that has .happened....Luckily it did turn back on.

More Later...

Krystal's daughter, one of them at least, will be mowing for me this afternoon....some time after I get home from church..

And I did catch the weather report. Today is to be 93 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is also to be 93 degrees and mostly sunny,   Tuesday is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Wednesday is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 88 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 92 degrees and partly cloudy, and Saturday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy. There was only one day of rain forecast yesterday and now that one is gone.

The two large Grey cats are still out there and also Whitey. The coffeecake is finished except for the glaze. When the butter melts and the powdered sugar in it, I will get that on it too.

 More Even Later.. 

1 comment:

DrumMajor said...

Awwww. More little kitties. Hope your Cafe can get a rest! Linda in Kansas