Friday, June 21, 2024

Friday and a Trip to the Dairy Queen

 I slept pretty well last night and was up at 5:00AM. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I opened the front door to find Blondie and Blackie waiting for their breakfasts. I took them out some cat food and they are eating now.

I am having my Chai Latte here in the den.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be 92 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun, Saturday is to be 96 degrees and  partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 97 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 99 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 99 degrees and PM Thunderstorms, Wednesday is to be 95 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 93 degrees and sunny. One day of rain is better then nothing!

I will go check on the cats and see if any more have come for their breakfasts.. 

More Later... 

Whitey, Blackie and Blondie came to eat breakfast. They are mostly finished now. 

I plan to have lunch at the Dairy Queen in Independence today. I went up earlier this week but the parking lot was completely full. I just went through the drive through and  bought a blizzard to go.

More Even Later...

 

 

No comments: