Thursday, June 20, 2024

Thursday and Dinner at Copan.

 I slept pretty well last night and was up at 5:00AM and made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I opened the front door to Blackie and Grey who wanted their breakfast so I took it out to them. I see Whitey is across the street waiting for Grey and Blackie to leave so he/she can come eat..

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" and here it is. Today is to be 89 degrees and mostly cloudy, Friday is to be 92 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy,  Sunday is to be 98 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 100 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 100 degrees and partly cloudy, and Wednesday is to be 97 degrees and partly cloudy. It looks like a very hot week! No rain at all!

No comments: