Monday, August 26, 2024

Monday and Four Cats

I had a hard time getting my right eye contact in this morning. I finally had to get a different one but I finally got it in.  I may have to get an appointment with the optometrist in Coffeyville. It has been awhile.

I found four cats looking for their breakfast this morning  I fixed four bowls and took them out to them. It was Blondie, Blue, Whitie and Blackie.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and Today is to be 98 degrees and sunny,  Here it is. Tuesday is to be 97 degrees and  sunny, Wednesday is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 86 degrees scattered thunderstorms, Saturday is to be and 89 degrees and partly cloudy and Sunday is to be 87 degrees and partly cloudy.  So mostly sunny and also partly cloudy. One day of scattered thunderstorms.

More Later. 

The cats ate well this morning..as usual.

I have watched some TV but I have been cleaning the apartment this morning too. The rugs are in the dryer on fresh air.  They just went off and I will shake them out and get ready to run the vacuum sweeper. I will need to get the chairs out of the dining room too. I have mopped the bare floors and I hear the dryer on fresh air now has finished too. 

I'd better get those throw rungs out of the fresh air dryer and run that sweeper now. 

I will get back to this in awhile.

So More Later 

I got the vacuuming done and it is plugged in to re-charge again. The floors are clean and the carpets are too.  I have done some dusting as well. I want to find the Wahoo marbles. Sometime I might want to play Wahoo again. I taught all my grandchildren to play when they were young. We used to have a great time playing that game. All of them tried to beat me but most of the time I won.

More Even Later... 

No comments: