Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Wednesday and Game day at the Senior Center

It's 5:52AM  and I have had my breakfast bar and Chai Latte  I have been up since shortly after 4:00AM.  I made my bed ,dressed and  got  myself ready  for the day I have opened the door to four cats who are very hungry.There is Blondie, Blackie, Whitety and Blue. They are eating  out of four bowls.

I a also caught  "the weather on the 8's" and here it is. 

Today is to be 96 degrees and  PM thunderstorms. 

Tomorrow is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny,

Friday is to be 85 degrees and  PM Thunderstorms,  

Saturday is to be 87degrees and partly cloudy and Sunday is to be  99 degrees and  mostly sunny. Monday is to be 88 degrees and mostly cloudy.  I will be  going  over to Coffeyville this morning to get my hair done and also to the  senior cernter for game day. 

Then I will come back home to pick up two prescriptions  here in Caney at the pharmacy.

More Later ...

There is something wrong with my keyboard.  I don't know what it is but later today I will gt hold of Cox Complete Care and see if they can fix it.

I rebooted the computer and that seems to have fixed it

It's 8:20 and I need to go to Coffeyville now..

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Im glad to see that cooler weather as it’ll head my way. I get the same weather usually as you but just a day later.

Galla Creek said...

Hope you are ok, Margie.

Gayle said...

Yes, I hope you're okay. You usually post every day and haven't heard from you in a few days.