Sunday, August 25, 2024

Sunday and Coffeecake all made...Yesterday

 I was up about 4:00AM, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door I saw three cats waiting for their breakfast. There was Blondie, Blue, and Whitey there waiting for their breakfasts. 

I took four bowls out to them. I missed "the weather on he 8's" the first time around but caught it after the next round.

Here it is: Today is to be 98 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 98 degrees too. and again...sunny. Tuesday is to be 96 degrees and  mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 86 degrees and  AM showers, Saturday is to be 88 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week...lots of hot weather and one day of showers..on Friday. It's 6:57AM now. I will leave for church at 8:00AM.

More Later.

I see Blackie is out there now finishing up the leftover food. As soon as he/she is finished I will leave for Coffeyville and our church north of Dearing.  

Benton will be mowing for me this afternoon. So I will not be having lunch wtth Phyllis.today. I will need to be home when he finishes mowing so I can pay him.

More Even Later...

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Getting the lawn all clipped and mowed makes me feel good. Bet yours will look spiffy. Hope you have a great week.

DrumMajor said...

You ARE an early riser. If your new mower seems honest, you could always leave his check in an envelope in your mailbox, or under the doormat. That way you can still plan a lunch with friends. Or give it to one of the cats and they'll see he gets it! Linda in Kansas