Monday, September 16, 2024

Monday and Another Hot Day

I slept very well again last night . I woke up over an hour ago.I made my bed. dressed and had my Chai Latte and a breakfast bar. I fed four cats and they are still out front eating..There were just four  of them.  Grey, Blondie, Blackie and  Whitey.  I will need to go to Dollar General later after they open and buy both wet cat food and dry cat food. I am out of both as well as powdered sugar for the Coffee cake topping. 

I saved the coffee cake for  my landlord, Stephen .

I caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is:

Today is to be 90 degrees and sunny, Tomorrow is to be 90 degrees again and partly cloudy Wednesday is to be partly cloudy as well. Thursday is to be 95 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 97 degrees and partly cloudy Saturday is to be 91 degrees and isolated thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 87 degrees and AM showers. We really need the rain! 

Benton, Stephen's grandson,  will mow for me on Wednesday this week. It may be the last time it will need mowing. Stephen plans to be here today to pick up his coffeecake. I told him I had saved it for him.

More Later. I will go check on the cats now. There were four out there and I fed them again. Then I went to the Dollar General store and bought some more wet cat food and some more dry cat food That should hold them another week...hopefully

I have read some this afternoon but earlier this morning I went to Eggbert's and had breakfast. It was, as always, very good. I had an omelet and toast.... my usual.

 

No comments: