Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Wednesday and Bunco at the Senior Center in Coffeyville

I slept well last night and was up at 4:45AM, dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

I will go over to Coffeyville and get my hair colored and cut at 9:00AM, maybe go to the library to read and later at 1:00PM go to the senior center for Bunco. I will need to get a treat before I leave town. I will also need to stop by the bank and get some cash for the week and write a check for the mowing this afternoon. Benton will be mowing after he gets home from school.

Stephen's son, John, stopped by last evening and picked up the coffeecake for him. I checked later and sure enough, he did get it.

I caught "the weather on the 8's" at 5:51AM and here it is.

Today will be 91 degrees and sunny, Tomorrow is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy and Friday will be 98 degrees and partly cloudy. Saturday is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy. Sunday is to be 88 degrees and AM showers and Monday is to be 76 degrees and  AM showers  and Tuesday is to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! Two days of showers and one day of sunny and four days of partly cloudy. At least we will get some rain this week.   That's wonderful!

More Later... 

I noticed I had missed a call from Gay O'rourke yesterday so I called her back. We talked awhile and she had wanted me to come to Chanute for her 86th birthday on this Friday. I may do that. It has been a long while since I made that trip. She wants to meet at 10:30AM at Opie's..a nice restaurant there. It has been a long time since I have done that. I may do that since it has been a year since I have been to Chanute and seen Gay.

More Even Later..

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I recall you writing about Gay. I think it’d be great to go celebrate her birthday.