Thursday, September 19, 2024

Thursday and a Good Day

I was up at 4:14 AM this morning, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.  I turned on the TV to catch "the weather on the 8's". I also checked on the cats. There were four out there this morning so I took out four bowls of food. They are eating now. I will need to buy some more wet cat food after Dollar General opens at 8:00AM. They really go thru the cat food. I also need some powered sugar. I am out of that too. 

I have been watching TV and will get back to my second book later today.

I caught "the weather on the 8's" at 6:50AM. Here it is: Today is to be 97 degrees and AM thunderstorms. Tomorrow is to be 98 degrees and partly cloudy. Sunday is to be 90 degrees and PM thunderstorms. Monday is to be 75 degrees and  partly cloudy. Tuesday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 79 degrees and AM Showers. That's the week! We are going to get a couple of days of rain this week. Luckily Stephen's grandson got my yard mowed yesterday afternoon. That may be the last mowing. Sunday, Thursday and Wednesday are the days rain is forecast. The rest are forecast partly cloudy.

More Later...

No comments: